The aim of training candidates on N123 – Excavator mini 360 is to provide them with basic knowledge and practical skills to NPORS high standard. (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme)
All candidates will be trained and tested Allenby Training Ltd accredited Instructors.
Training also includes theory and practical test.
On successful completion of the NPORS assessments you will be issued with NPORS certification.
All candidates must have undertaken a Health and Safety Touch Screen Theory Test within the last 2 years.
CITB Grant possibly available to levy payers.
To be discussed on an individual basis
Experienced Worker Test – upon successful completion the candidate will be able to:
- Operate the excavator mini 360˚ safely and effectively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.