The aim of training candidates on N212 – Skidsteer Loader is to provide them with basic knowledge and practical skills to NPORS high standard. (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme)
All candidates will be trained and tested Allenby Training Ltd accredited Instructors.
Training also includes theory and practical test.
On successful completion of the NPORS assessments you will be issued with NPORS certification.
All candidates must have undertaken a Health and Safety Touch Screen Theory Test within the last 2 years.
CITB Grant possibly available to levy payers.
To be discussed on an individual basis
Experienced Worker Test – upon successful completion the candidate will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and set plant for site travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces; laden and unladen
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Configure and set for extraction and loading duties
- Be aware of actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Extract differing types of materials from stockpiles and other sources
- Form stockpiles of segregated materials and construct (temporary) ramps
- Sort and place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
- Backfill, spread and level ground and materials
- Carry out plant shut down and securing procedures
- Be aware of the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting