The aim of training candidates on N011 – Industrial Telescopic Handler is to provide them with basic knowledge and practical skills to NPORS high standard. (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme)
All candidates will be trained and tested Allenby Training Ltd accredited Instructors.
Training also includes theory and practical test.
On successful completion of the NPORS assessments you will be issued with NPORS certification.
All candidates must have undertaken a Health and Safety Touch Screen Theory Test within the last 2 years.
CITB Grant possibly available to levy payers.
To be discussed on an individual basis
Experienced Worker Test – upon successful completion the candidate will be able to:
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as required in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets
- Know the permitted loading of scaffolds.